- December 21, 2023
8:45 am - 12:00 pm
This session will walk you through the setup of all of your tools and resources with BHHS. Bonus? You’ll get a brand new headshot to use in your marketing!
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- A powered on, fully charged laptop
- Charged cell phone
- Facebook username and password
- A headshot/photo to use for now saved to your desktop
- Your MLS Agent ID/Number
- Your password sheet
*IMPORTANT – Please plan to arrive by 8:45 so you can complete the 3 tasks on the screen prior to the guided class beginning promptly at 9am. Any students more than 10 minutes late will have to reschedule for a future class due to the content that will have been missed and the delay it will cause to the other teammates.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Dress as the BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF. That definition will vary from person to person. For some it may be a power suit. For others, your favorite business-friendly jeans/shirt/blazer combo. What you choose to wear is up to you – as long as it’s business appropriate.
- Dark clothing tends to slenderize. Darker clothing helps to blend the bodies with the background, so that the faces are the most important part of the photograph. Dark colors definitely tend to slenderize the subject.
- Tone down bright colors. Bright colors attract attention away from the face and may be reflective. Avoid wearing red, bright pink, bright green etc. When choosing lighter colors, stick to pastels, but avoid pink tones. Pale yellow and pale blue work well, especially with jeans or khaki pants. These colors work great in nature.
- Light clothing can look beautifully fresh. If you are worried about not appearing slender then it is safer to avoid white. White can look beautifully simple and fresh. White shirts and/or blouses under a dark jacket are perfect.
- Skip the branding. Don’t wear clothing that contains large or obvious logos or words, even if it’s ours.
- Add some variation. Too much of a good thing is real. For example, it can be tempting to wear all black, but that tends to show up as one solid block in a photo. So mix in some details that contain other colors as well. Color blocking is your friend!
Don’t over accessorize! Overbearing or heavily noticeable accessories can be a major distraction. Simple and minimal works best.
Venue: Evolutions Office